Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last hours in Cebu




So I am in my last hours of being in The Philippines. I am so ready to come home! I missed so many things you don't realize you would miss. Six weeks is just so long to be away from home. Here are a few last pictures that I took recently.




Probably the best thing I ate the whole time in The Philippines!

I finally got a picture of a Lion Fish swimming and not hugging a rock!


And would you believe they serve Spaghetti at McDonald's here? I never did try it!
When I blog the next time, I will be home! ROCK ON!!

2 comments:

Aly said...

I'm sure to you it seems like you have been gone forever! I on the other hand can't beleive it has been six weeks all ready! HOLY CRAP!

Wishing you safe travels:)

Christi said...

I have loved reading about your trip and adventures over the last 6weeks. I'm sure you will be glad to be home. What is the first thing you are going to eat? LOL