Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Frightmares at Lagoon!

We did a trip to Lagoon for Frightmares this last Sunday. I know Lagoon isn't that "big" of a amusement park. However, I have to say we are getting more rides that are on the "edge". The new roller coaster "WICKED" was soooooooo fun. I won't lie, I was a little scared when we got closer to the front of the line. Nothing like being shot out of a tunnel and up 110 feet straight up and then straight down. It sends you through so many twists and turns after that. All I can say, is I couldn't wait to get back in line to go again. We need to make it a point to go to Lagoon at least once every year. It was so fun.
Dig, Melissa and Me
Raphi and Lilly on the train at Lagoon


The kids had a blast and I am happy to say I was able to win them both a stuffed tiger. I never thought I could break so many plastic plates with a pretend baseball. My throwing arm was right on! It only took $8.00 to get both of the stuff animals. I hope they liked them!
Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like you had fun. I would have been puking! LOL

Aly said...

Maybe if I went on Wicked I might like Lagoon a little more. Glad you had a good time:)