Monday, October 20, 2008

Softball Tournament

We had a softball tourney this weekend in sunny St. George. We had a great time. We are playing for a new team called Athletic Edge. I really like the girls on the team. They are all fresh out of college and make me feel like an old lady. I have the majority of them beat by at least 12 years. But I think I manage to hold my own. Not bad for an old lady about to turn 36. Here are a few pictures.
Tournament started Friday night. We ended up winning our first game by a ton of runs. The second game we decided to leave our bats in the dug out and lost 17-9. We just didn't hit well.
On Saturday, we played 3 additional games. We won our first 2 and lost our 3rd game. That knocked us out of the tournament. It sucked because we only lost 1-5. It was such a defensive game. To only have 6 total runs scored in a slow pitch softball game is crazy defensive. It sucked to lose but it helped get us to Mesquite for an evening of gambling a little sooner.

I should be putting up the Halloween decorations around the house this week. Watch for pictures.
Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

No comments: