Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

The picture above is my mom. Yesterday was her birthday. There are not enough words to explain how important my mom is to me. I would just like to take the time to thank my mom for a few things.
1. Giving birth to me
2. Taking care of me so well when it was just the 2 of us after my parents divorce
3. For spoiling the crap out of me my whole life (I am the youngest and only girl)
4. For giving the lecture "no smoking" at the age of 8. (I remember it mom even though it didn't work)
5. For allowing me to be me and not forcing me into anything I didn't want to do
6. For waking up early on Saturday mornings to make sure she didn't miss one single baseball/softball game I played in
7. For still coming to my softball/football games even though I am almost 36 years old.
8. For putting up with my grandmother day in and day out
9. For putting up with my brother day in and day out
10. For loving me unconditionally no matter what!!!


Mom, I love you more than anything and want to wish you a happy birthday.


Until I blog again, ROCK ON and PEACE OUT!




2 comments:

Christi said...

Awwww...Happy Birthday Mama Kathy! I love you too. And I'm grateful for everything you did for Becky. But Becky forgot one thing to be grateful for. The looney tunes wallpaper her mom put in her room just before she decided to MOVE OUT!!!!! Ewww, her mom was pissed!!!!

Aly said...

Oooh, That was such a sweet post! Mom really does love everyone so unconditionally! She has always been so good to me...and I'm not even her own, but she has always treated me that way:) I love you Kathy! Happy Birthday!

P.S. That wallpaper is still up in that room Christie! She is getting every dimes worth out of it!!!