Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOME SAFE AND SOUND

Well, after 26 and a half hours of travel, I am home! It was so great to get home and pet my dog and cats. It was also nice to sleep in my bed and shower in my own shower.


While I was away, Melissa was granted a car from her work. They pay for it and she gets to drive it. It's a BMW 3 Series something or other. Here is a picture.


Here is the kicker. Since Melissa carpools with a co-worker, I get to drive the car every other week. It will save us a ton of money on gas since my big truck gets less than half the MPG that this gets. It is so weird going from driving a huge truck to this little car. I don't feel as protected when I drive it. I am sure I will get used to it.

We played in a softball tournament this last Saturday. Due to the horrible weather, it was postponed until last night. We ended up taking 2nd place. We lost by one run (14-15). It was a great game and I love the team we are playing for. They are fun and very talented. We will be going to St. George on October 17th to play in the Halloween Tournament. It will be the last games of the year. I am excited to play again!

Thanks for reading! Until I blog again, ROCK ON!



2 comments:

Aly said...

That is a sweet car! Plus, anything that is better on gas mileage is awesome:)

Cindy said...

Damn, girl. You're pimpin'! But for some reason you just don't seem like the beemer-type to me. :-)