Monday, September 29, 2008

Just trying to get through this last week!

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I just haven't had the desire to sit at the computer and write. I am in my last week here. I have 3 work days left. I leave here Friday morning at 11:15am. I will be back in SLC at 8PM Friday night. I am so excited to come home. I miss Melissa, my dog (Sydney), my cats (Sassy, Kato and Roxy), my bed, my family, my friends, real milk, American food and driving. I haven't drove in 6 weeks.

The day after I get back, I am playing in a softball tournament. I am excited for that. I didn't get to play fall ball at all since I have been in the Philippines since the fall season started.

While Melissa and Becky were here, we went to Boracay. Let me just say it was a journey. Besides the typhoon that was coming ashore, we got moved from Boracay island to Caticlan island in fear that we wouldn't be able to make our flight back to Cebu.

When we get to Caticlan island, we stay in this place called Torres Lodge. Let me just say, I think sleeping in my dogs house in my backyard would have been better. Besides the roaches and leaking roof, it was amazing! Not really. I wasn't really amused about this at the time. Therefore, I dont have any pictures to document the horrible place we stayed. I was so happy when we left there to go to the airport.

I have put more pictures up on my Flickr account. Check them out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckbeau/sets/

I may not blog again for a while since I am coming home! But, until I blog again, ROCK ON!

No comments: