Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snorkeling

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have been busy working and snorkeling. The ocean here is amazing beautiful. If the video below is blurry, I apologize.


Check out my other videos on YouTube of snorkeling and wakeboarding and many other things. Simply click HERE!
I plan on going out and about this weekend to see more of the island. Now that my traveling buddy Tonya is here, I feel safer going out! Please watch for more videos and pictures.
Until I blog again, ROCK ON!!!

3 comments:

kathy savage said...

I'm sooo jealous !! But, I'm happy that you have the opportunity to have such a great experence. This is something you will remember for the rest of your life! I really miss you and love you lots.
Mom

Christi said...

How fun. Have fun exploring this weekend. Love ya!

Aly said...

I'm not sure I could do that. All those fish around me would maybe give me the heebeejeebees!

And your fat looks great to me...after having 3 babies and so many stretch marks, suddenly smooth fat looks so much better than wrinkly fat. Plus you aren't really fat!