Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Class


Here is a picture of the class I am teaching. The gentleman sitting to the left of me in the white shirt is Reg. He is the other trainer here with me. The class is very polite and courteous. I am enjoying the time I get to spend with them.
I don't have anything planned after work today. I think I may try to hit the gym an try to work out. Other than eating McDonalds everyday for lunch, I have not been eating much junk food. Since I don't have Beans & Brews, I am not drinking the huge coffees I drink 2 times a day when I am back home. I think this is helping me lose a few pounds. At least I feel like I have lost some weight. It is probably all in my head though. Well, not much more to say at this point.
Until my next blog, ROCK ON!

3 comments:

Christi said...

You stick out like a sore thumb in this picture but you look so cute there in front of your class. It reminds me of Farnsworth. LOL

Aly said...

If I was on the other side of the world away from my family I would either spend a lot of time at the gym or a lot of time eating! Good choice going to the gym:)

Aly said...

P.S. On second thought, maybe I should take a look at a globe...Maybe you're not on the "other side" of the world (still VERY far away)...