Friday, March 5, 2010

Still moving on!


Wow I am not sure where to start. We headed to Boise on February 19th for Grandpa's funeral. It was a very short but sweet service.


This is Danielle, Melissa's sister. She has been living with us. She has also been a life saver for watching Jaxon during the day while we are at work. Since Melissa doesn't have custody of Jack yet, we don't want ot put him in day care. Once Melissa has custody we are going to get him into a day care/pre-school! I can't wait and either can Dan.


This was the chapel at the mortuary for Grandpa's funeral. They played the Marine Anthem while a video of Grandpa's life in pictures played. I was the one that made the video. I am rather proud of it.

Melissa has been super busy at work and I recently got promoted. Life seems to be very hectic lately. Hopefully once the custody thing is over we will have a little more calm in our lives.

Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

No comments: