Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is in the air!!!


Spring is for sure in the air! Jack and I planted some Elmo Tomatoes and some Cookie Monster Melons last week. Today I am sitting at work and get a phone call. It's Jack and he is so excited. He is going off about something and all I hear is "My pants are growing!" It took me a couple times of asking "what?" to understand what he was saying. "My PLANTS are growing!" He was so excited that his plants were growing. Here is what we have so far.

Elmo Tomatoes
Cookie Monster Melons

Unfortunately, the melons haven't sprouted just yet. Hopefully they will soon! Once they get a little bigger, we will transplant them out into the yard. At this point, I am not sure where we will put them. I am sure we will find somewhere. I can't wait for summer to get here!

Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

3 comments:

Christi said...

My pants are growing. Ha Ha

Aly said...

Becky, you are the cutest little mommy ever! I didn't realize how much you have been blogging lately! You and M have been so good for Jackson.

We planted some seeds...and then Sofie found them. We rescued some--they have not sprouted yet.

Becky said...

Aly,

I read your blog all the time. I laughed when I read about the seeds and Sofie. We should get together for a play date. Jaxon loved playing with Max and Logan but I think he felt a little intimidated.