Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Riding!

We decided to take the bikes out today near our house. Since we live so far west, there is a place right by our house where you can ride. The weather was amazing and I was already so sore I could hardly move (from football yesterday). So I figured, "what will it hurt?". Well, it hurt everywhere. Anytime I try to get off the couch, I sound like a 90 year old lady. But it was well worth it. Here are some pics from today!

Melissa
Loading the bikes
Jaxon, we can't wait until he is old enough to ride!


Gearing up

Me
We had a great time and hope the weather holds out so we can come again before it snows. Hell, we may even come after it snows.
Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

2 comments:

Aly said...

That looks like SO. MUCH. FUN!!! I'm jealous! When it snows you just need an innertube and waterskiing rope like we used to do at the cabin!

Becky said...

I think we are planning on doing that. It should be fun!