Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

So we had a few visitors show up at our little spook alley this Halloween. I love to decorate for Halloween and Christmas. We usually sit and scare kids and have a good time. This year, I had to work. Luckily I can work from home. I only got a few pictures and here they are. Jaxon kissing Jason (Melissa)
My cute little niece Sophia (Minnie)
My step-dad John and my nephew Max (Ironman)

Nephew Jaxon (Scarecrow)
Raphi (Optimus Prime)

My brother in law Chuck (Elf) I laughed so hard!
My niece Annie (Witch)
My sister Aly (Witch as well I think)
Our little spook alley
A good time was had by all! I am so glad the majority of my family came by. My brother Chris and his wife Pam also came by with their daughter Lacie. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them.
Until I blog again, ROCK ON!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love your spook alley. You did an amazing job as always with the decorations. Everyone looks so cool in their costumes.

Aly said...

That was so fun to see you guys, your spook alley ROCKS!

Don't you hate that when you feel like you've taken so many pictures and then you go to put them on your blog and realize you didn't get everyone you wanted to?!

Yes, I was a witch I just didn't have my hat on by that point in the evening...all of our costumes look so hammered.

Good times:)