Saturday, March 19, 2011

Soccer is over - On to baseball!


I was really surprised when I told Jack today was his last soccer game. He said, OK now sign me up for baseball. I have asked him about 10 times "Are you sure you don't want to play soccer?" to be sure he is making the decision he really wants. This boy loves soccer so much! He continually has told me yes. He wants to play baseball now. I can't wait to sign him up. I kind of understand soccer since it is really similar to hockey. But I never played it growing up. I am so excited that he wants to play baseball! I hope he is on the Cubs this year!

He scored 6 goals today, 5 in the right net!

Until I blog again, ROCK ON!


2 comments:

Christi said...

Way to go Jack! Can't wait to see him play baseball.

TooeleTwins said...

Can he be any cuter?